Pre-proposal and Application Process
The pre-proposal and application process of SSARE's grants start with a Call for Proposal, which is issued for each type of grant. Each Call for Proposal requires budgets that outline the details of how the grant money will be used to support your sustainable ag project.
If you are applying for a SARE grant, you should use a proposal budget checklist to make sure you include all the necessary budget details in your Call for Proposal.
Checklists updated 2/20/2016.
- Checklist for Research and Education Grant Proposals
- Checklist for Large Systems Grant Proposals
- Checklist for Graduate Student Grant Proposals
- Checklist Sustainable Community Innovation Grant Proposals
- Checklist for On-Farm Research Grant Proposals
- Checklist for Producer Grant Proposals
- Checklist for Professional Development Program Grant Proposals
For state ag coordinators whose states have Model State Programs in place, use the following budget checklists when submitting your annual budget for the Model State Program -- Training Program and Model State Program -- Program Assistant.
- Checklist for Model State Program -- Training Grant Proposals
- Checklist for Model State Program -- Program Assistant Grant Proposals
Have questions about the budget checklists? Contact Jami Sealey at firstname.lastname@example.org.